Sign-Up: Starts August Monday, August 19
Session Begins: Thursday, September 5, 2013
Last Session: Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.
Session Meets: The First Thursday of the Month at 2:00 p.m.
This 45-60 minute session is offered on the first Thursday of the month during the whole school year with the exception of January's which will be held on January 9.
Home School Club is travelling the world this semester! Each month we are off to another continent to study a few countries, then we will jet off to another area of the world.
Ages: Home Schooled Children in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
Home School Club is a mix of literature, math, science and history. A variety of educational activities are offered each month.
HOME SCHOOL CLUB GOALS
To provide learning activities for children in elementary school. .
To introduce children to the library.
To share the joys and pleasures found in children’s literature.
HOME SCHOOL CLUB GUIDELINES
- Parents must attend with their child.
- Please take your child to the restroom before Home School Club.
- Please leave toys, candy, and gum at home.
- In the event of severe weather, Home School Club will be canceled when Middlebury Public Schools are canceled. When in doubt, please call the library.
- If your child is unable to attend a session, please call ahead of time. Beth can be reached at 825-5601.