Sign-Up: Starts August Monday, August 18
Session Begins: Thursday, September 4, 2014
Last Session: Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
Session Meets: The First Thursday of the Month at 2:00 p.m.
This 45-60 minute session is offered on the first Thursday of the month during the whole school year with the exception of January's which will be held on January 8.
Ages: Home Schooled Children in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
Home School Club is a mix of literature, math, science and history. A variety of educational activities are offered each month.
HOME SCHOOL CLUB GOALS
To provide learning activities for children in elementary school. .
To introduce children to the library.
To share the joys and pleasures found in children’s literature.
HOME SCHOOL CLUB GUIDELINES
- Parents must attend with their child.
- Please take your child to the restroom before Home School Club.
- Please leave toys, candy, and gum at home.
- In the event of severe weather, Home School Club will be canceled when Middlebury Public Schools are canceled. When in doubt, please call the library.
- If your child is unable to attend a session, please call ahead of time. Beth can be reached at 825-5601.