SPRING 2015 SCHEDULE
Sign-Up: Starts Monday, January 26, 2015
Session Begins: Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
Session Ends: Thursday, May 7, 2015
at 2:00 p.m.
HOME SCHOOL SESSIONS
Home School Club is offered throughout the school year with the exception of the bad weather months of January and February. The sessions are 45-60 minute long. They are offered on the first Thursday of the month at 2:00 p.m.
Ages: Home Schooled Children in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
Home School Club is a mix of literature, math, science and history. A variety of educational activities are offered each month.
HOME SCHOOL CLUB GOALS
To provide learning activities for children in elementary school. .
To introduce children to the library.
To share the joys and pleasures found in children’s literature.
HOME SCHOOL CLUB GUIDELINES
- Parents must attend with their child.
- Please take your child to the restroom before Home School Club.
- Please leave toys, candy, and gum at home.
- In the event of severe weather, Home School Club will be canceled when Middlebury Public Schools are canceled. When in doubt, please call the library.
- If your child is unable to attend a session, please call ahead of time. Beth can be reached at 825-5601.