SPRING 2015 SCHEDULE
Sign-Up: Starts Monday, January 26, 2015
Session Begins: Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 2:00 p.m.
Session Ends: Thursday, May 7, 2015
at 2:00 p.m.
Register online at Event Calendar or at Children's Desk.
HOME SCHOOL SESSIONS
Home School Club is offered throughout the school year with the exception of the bad weather months of January and February. The sessions are 45-60 minute long. They are offered on the first Thursday of the month at 2:00 p.m.
Ages: Home Schooled Children in Kindergarten through 6th grade.
Home School Club is a mix of literature, math, science and history. A variety of educational activities are offered each month.
HOME SCHOOL CLUB GOALS
To provide learning activities for children in elementary school. .
To introduce children to the library.
To share the joys and pleasures found in children’s literature.
HOME SCHOOL CLUB GUIDELINES
- Parents must attend with their child.
- Please take your child to the restroom before Home School Club.
- Please leave toys, candy, and gum at home.
- In the event of severe weather, Home School Club will be canceled when Middlebury Public Schools are canceled. When in doubt, please call the library.
- If your child is unable to attend a session, please call ahead of time. Beth can be reached at 825-5601.