2012 Winter/Spring SCHEDULE
Sign-Up: Anytime when in session.
Startup:: Friday, January 6 at 11:00 a.m.
Family Story Time will be on First Fridays at 11:00 (with some exceptions, see Kids Homepage): and is 30 minutes long.
Ages 2 - 6
Registration is required.
Reading books, playing games, singing songs, doing crafts
FAMILY STORYTIME GOALS
To provide an additional time-slot for Story Time and Toddler Time activities
To introduce children to the library
To share the joys and pleasures found in children’s literature
To introduce children to a group setting
FAMILY STORYTIME GUIDELINES
- Parents or favorite adults need to attend Family StoryTime with their children.
- Please take your child to the restroom before Family StoryTime.
- Please leave toys, candy, and gum at home.
- In the event of severe weather, Family StoryTime will be canceled when Middlebury Public Schools are canceled. When in doubt, please call the library.
- Regular attendance is beneficial to your child, however if your child is sick please keep the child at home.
- If your child is unable to attend a Family StoryTime session, please call ahead of time. Beth can be reached at 825-5601.