2014 Winter/Spring SCHEDULE
Sign-Up: Monday, January 20
Session Starts: Tuesday, Feb. 4 and Wednesday, Feb. 5 at 11:00 a.m.
Session Ends: Tuesday, Feb. 25 and Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 11:00 a.m.
Fabulous February StoryTime will be on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during the month of February at 11:00 and is 30-45 minutes long.
Ages 18 months to 5 years old who are accompanied by an adult
Registration is required.
Combines favorite parts of Toddler Time and Pre-School StoryTime including reading books, playing games, singing songs, doing crafts
FEBRUARY STORYTIME GOALS
To introduce children to the library
To share the joys and pleasures found in children’s literature
To introduce children to a group setting
FEBRUARY STORYTIME GUIDELINES
- Parents or favorite adults need to attend February StoryTime with their children.
- Please take your child to the restroom before February StoryTime.
- Please leave toys, candy, and gum at home.
- In the event of severe weather, February StoryTime will be canceled when Middlebury Public Schools are canceled. When in doubt, please call the library or check our Facebook page.
- Regular attendance is beneficial to your child, however if your child is sick please keep the child at home.
- If your child is unable to attend a February StoryTime session, please call ahead of time. Beth can be reached at 825-5601.