2014 FALL Schedule
Monday, August 18
Tuesday, August 26 or Wednesday, August 27 at 11:00 a.m.
Tuesday, December 9 or Wednesday, December 10 at 11:00 a.m.
PRE-SCHOOL STORYTIME YEARLY SCHEDULE
Pre-School StoryTime is offered twice a year: in the fall and in the winter/spring. Classes meet once a week for 30 minute and are limited to 20 children. Two different time slots are offered:
Tuesdays at 11:00 a.m.
Wednesdays at 11:00 a.m.
Ages 3-5 who can use the bathroom independently and are not in kindergarten.
Registration is required.
Reading books, playing games, singing songs, doing crafts
Snacks are always welcome. Please inform Beth a week in advance.
PRE-SCHOOL STORYTIME GOALS
To introduce children to the library
To share the joys and pleasures found in children’s literature
To introduce children to a group setting
PRE-SCHOOL STORYTIME GUIDELINES
- Parents need to stay in the building during Pre-School StoryTime and pickup their children after class.
- Children attend Pre-School StoryTime alone
- Please leave toys, candy, and gum at home unless it is to be a treat for everyone.
- In the event of severe weather, Pre-School StoryTime will be canceled when Middlebury Public Schools are canceled. When in doubt, please call the library.
- Regular attendance is beneficial to your child, however if your child is sick please keep the child at home.
- If your child is unable to attend a Pre-School StoryTime session, please call ahead of time. Beth can be reached at 825-5601.