using Andriod & Windows Operating Systems
For use with tablets, eReaders, smart phones and computers
1. Free eReader app
(download app first BEFORE you download a book)
Note: Even if you have Adobe Reader on your device, you NEED to download an App specifically designed to read eBooks.
2. Current Library card & PIN
(available at the front desk)
3. Internet connection & web browser
4. Email account
Download eBook App
1.Go to www.blio.com
2. At top right, click "Download Blio"
3. Click on either "Windows" or "Andriod" icon depending on your device's operating system.
4. Click "Save File", this will download Blio to your device.
5. If Blio does not download automatically, click "Tools" bar, then "Downloads". (May take a few moments)
6.When downloaded, click Blio bar, then
"Install". (May take a few moments)
7. Open Blio.
8. Create Blio account following directions.
Check Out eBook
(once you have downloaded Blio eBook app onto your device)
1. Open new webpage and go to www.mdy.lib.in.us
. In right sidebar, click “eBooks Catalog
2. At top right, click "login" and use your library card number (user name) and PIN
3. Find eBook.
4. Click on cover to bring up book page. Be sure to select Blio format NOT ePub.
5. Click "Checkout Now" this will process your checkout, not download it. (this may prompt you to login to your Blio account using your email and password). Exit internet.
6. Go to desktop and open Blio app and find eBook. (If your eBook isn't there, you may need to restart Blio or device.)
7. Click "Download" (Takes a few moments to download.)
8. Click on eBook cover to open.
Call library (825-5601) or see FAQs