Tip: Read through all directions before starting.
Download eBook app
1. On your iPad/iPhone, using an internet browser go to www.blio.com.
4. Once Blio is downloaded and installed, exit browser and find Blio icon on your desktop and touch to open.
You will be prompted to "Create Account". Follow directions.
Check Out eBook
5. Using your browser, go to www.mdy.lib.in.us. In right sidebar, touch eBook Catalog. At the top right, touch login. Use your card number and PIN. If you don't have a PIN, contact the Front Desk. (Note: Make sure autofill has your library account info and not your Blio account info, delete and change if needed.)
6. Find a book and click on it. The book's page opens.
7. On the book's page, "Blio" format should be selected ( blue indicates selection ). ePub format will not work.
8. Touch "Check out." (This will ONLY PROCESS the request but does not download it onto your device.) You will be asked for your Blio account information (email and password). Sometimes Safari's autofill has your library account info. Delete and replace with your Blio account info.
9. Exit internet and open Blio on your iPad/iPhone. On the book shelf screen, touch "Get Books" at bottom left.
On the Archive page, find the title you checked out.
11. Touch "arrow in circle" symbol to right of title to start download.
Downloading may take a few minutes.
When the book is downloaded it disappears from Achive page. Touch "Done" at top right of page when this happens.
13 Now you are on the Blio book shelf page. You should see the cover of book you downloaded. Touch to open and start reading.
- To return a book early, go to Blio book shelf page and touch "Edit" in top right corner. A little "x" will appear on the book cover. Touch the "x" to return book to library.
- To erase eBooks from archive page, go to "arrow in circle" symbol and slide left to reveal "Delete". Touch "Delete".
- An eBook, like a regular book, may only be checked out to one patron at a time.
Call the library (825-5601) or