Sessions Start: September 8, 2021
Sessions End: December 8, 2021
Register: August 23, 2021
No Sessions on these dates: TBA
TODDLER TIME SESSIONS
Toddler Time is a weekly program offered in the Fall and Winter/Spring. Sessions meet once a week for 20 to 30 minutes on Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m.
Ages 18-36 months–Children must bring a favorite adult with them.
Registration is required.
Singing songs, reading stories, playing games, doing art projects, playing with the parachute
Snacks are always welcome. Please inform Beth a week in advance.
TODDLER TIME GOALS
To introduce young children to the library
To share the joys and pleasures found in books, stories and songs
To introduce children to different adults and children
TODDLER TIME GUIDELINES
- Parents need to attend Toddler Time with their children.
- Please be on time, latecomers are distracting.
- We encourage you to check out books WITH your child. Children like to pick out their own books.
- Please leave toys at home.
- In the event of severe weather, we will post on Facebook, Instagram, and the website–and call everyone who is enrolled.
- If you have questions call Beth, our Children’s Librarian, at 825-5601.